Wednesday 30 March 2016

March Favourites

Kia Ora!

I thought I'd try my hand at a favourites post this month, particularly as I've been loving certain products for the whole of March. 

 

I have five things to talk about this month, all quite different from each other.


Vanessa Megan - Darling Perfume
This was from a Flora and Fauna box last year, and I'm so happy to have it! It's the perfect size to carry around in my purse, and is a light floral scent that smells divine! I can't get enough of it, and am attempting to savour it a little (although that isn't working too well). There are lots of different Vanessa Megan perfumes on the Flora and Fauna website, and the 'sample' sizes are great for trying out a scent (and last for a month at least!). 

Gerard Cosmetics - 1995
I'm a huge fan of lipsticks, and I have been reaching for 1995 a lot recently. It's easy to apply, you don't need to fuss about with it too much. It's a great brown colour, which is clearly my jam. I find that the colour fades evenly, and it does stick around for at least a few hours. I reapply 2-3 times a day, usually after eating, and find it lasts well for me. It also isn't too drying, so my lips don't feel like they are dead when I wear this. Love it!


The Body Shop Body Butter - Blueberry 
I'm officially in love with the Body Butters from the Body Shop. I've always been a little scared to attempt to use up one of the full size ones, but it's actually not as difficult as I feared. In fact, I am on track to have this one appear in my March Empties post. I love how thick the cream is, and the Blueberry scent is divine! It's sweet, without being overwhelming, and has a lingering blueberry smell. I use this before going to bed, and my legs always feel soft and moisturised in the morning. 

Bossy Cosmetics Body Scrub - Salted Caramel Scrub & Vanilla Whip Topping
Have I mentioned my body scrub addiction recently? The one I'm most obsessed with is the Bossy Cosmetics Salted Caramel scrub. It smells like hot caramel and sweet vanilla. I can't get enough of the smell, and the scrub itself is great too. The perfect size sugar granules for a great all over scrub, and you smell like salted caramel for hours afterwards. What more could you want?! 


The Herb Farm - Sleepwell Cream
This was one of the best things that I received in my Beautiful Christmas advent calendar. I use it 5-6 times a week, and find it really does help me to sleep better. I've been applying to my wrists every night just before I hop into bed, and the herbal scent truly helps me get to sleep. If I'm already tired, it helps me get to the point of sleep, and if I'm not tired, it helps me feel ready to sleep within 30-60 minutes. It melts into the skin, and the scent is gone by morning. 

Has anyone else tried any of these? What are your favourites for March?

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment