Monday 28 December 2015

Splendies - November 2015

Kia Ora!

It's time for another month of Splendies! This is the November box. This subscription sends you 3 pairs of underwear every month, for $14USD. With the exchange rate (and international shipping of $9USD) I ended up paying $30-35NZD for a month.


First up this month are a pair of pink lace and black/white polka dots. I like these quite a lot, the colours are cute and the cute is my kind of underwear.


All lace! I haven't ever had a pair like this before, and they are surprisingly comfy. I love the light and dark blue combinations.


This is my favourite pair from this month. I adore the floral pattern, and having lace around the edges suits my style I think. This colour is one of my favs too so I'm really happy with this pair. They are very comfy to wear too, so that ticks off my main requirement!


I'm really happy with the November Splendies. All three pairs are perfect for me, and I'll happily add them to my underwear drawer.

What do you think of this subscription?

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment