Wednesday 29 June 2016

Fortune Cookie Soap Haul

Kia Ora!

One of my favourite subscription boxes to receive is from Fortune Cookie Soap, and I've unboxed the Summer 2015, Autumn 2015, Winter 2015, and Spring 2016 before on the blog.  This is one of my indulgences, as it costs a bit more than usual but for me it's totally worth it.

Included in each quarterly subscription is a $10 voucher. I don't usually use it because of how expensive shipping from the US is, but I decided to treat myself a few weeks ago. I bought a whole heap of my favourite product (the OCD Hand Sanitizer), in lots of different scents. I've got them all listed below, and I'm super happy with what I received!


I decided to try a few of the scents that are generally always available on the website. I got Rum Butter, Unicorn Farts, In the Loop, and Polyjuice Potion (which I forgot to get out of my bag for the picture). The scents are all sweet and light, and I love the colours! I think my preferred one is Rum Butter but they are all great scents, and last pretty well. 


The main scents available when I ordered were from the most recent summer soap box collection, which was based on Finding Nemo. I totally failed as a blogger with this box, and it isn't up on the blog. It was great though! I honestly couldn't remember from my summer box which scents I liked, so I picked a couple that sounds like me. I am in love with the Ooh, Barracuda one, and Aqua Scum and Whale Talk are pretty awesome too!


This one is Oogie Boogie from the 12 Days of Christmas collection. I think I have this scent (as I bought that awesome collection when it came out) but can't for the life of me remember which product it was. However, it smells fantastic, and I love that there is a spider inside the bottle - certainly a point of difference!


Best of all, I received three samples of Whipped Cream (basically the best moisturiser I've ever used) from their newest collection - Wonderland! I really like two of the scents, and while one isn't my kind of thing, I love that I get more of the delicious whipped cream to use.

I'm over the moon with my order from Fortune Cookie Soap! I can't wait to stash Hand Sanitizer in every room/bag/desk, and have great smelling hands 100% of the time. I love the amazing quality of their products, and the wonderful extra bonus of whipped cream samples. I'm tempted to make another order when the Autumn box comes out in August (and keep an eye out for an unboxing then too!).

Does anyone else get the Fortune Cookie Soap boxes? What do you think of their products?

Until next time ...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete