Monday 13 April 2015

Haul - Innisfree, Bossy Cosmetics, The Body Shop

Kia Ora!

Ever since I finished my Masters I've been doing quite a bit of shopping on the internet. A bit dangerous, so now I'm on a no-buy for April (we'll see how well that lasts). I've done a Korean sheet mask haul, which will be posted as soon as the last few things turn up (international shipping can take awhile sometimes), and this is a bit of a random haul from NZ and Innisfree.

Bossy Cosmetics




I bought the Bossy Cosmetics brush cleaner set a little while ago, and have been hearing amazing things about their new products. These Bubble Bath Scoops (which look exactly like scoops of ice cream) smell fantastic! I'm going to give these to my mother for her birthday present, but they smell strongly of caramel and are making my house smell wonderful for now.


This Charcoal and Clay Facial Bar is an exfoliator and mask. I love this type of product, and it was on sale so I couldn't resist. It smells like peppermint a little bit, and feels a bit greasy when I pick it up, but I'm excited to use it. I haven't used a solid exfoliator before, and I'm really excited to try this one out. Others have been giving rave reviews, so look out for a review here sometime in the next month. 


Last time I ordered from Bossy I got a black bow ring as a little extra in the package, and this time there was a spoolie and black ribbon bow on a bobby pin. I love that these extras are put into the packages that Bossy sends out, it makes me feel valued as a customer, and I want to shop with them again.

The Body Shop


The Body Shop recently re-released two of their delicious smelling limited edition products. The Vineyard Peach scent is one of my favourites, and I've been purposely not using the body butter I have in order to extend keeping the scent alive. I jumped on getting the fragrance as I like to use these for work days, and keep one at work for just in case times. This Body Mist is fantastic, and I've been using it every day since I got it!

There was also a sample of the Fijian Water Lotus perfume included which was awesome. I tried it out and it isn't the right scent for me, so I will be passing it on to someone else. But I love that a little mini was included to test out, again making me feel valued as a customer.


I couldn't pass up the Early Harvest Raspberry goodies either, so grabbed the perfume and the body butter. These are delicious smelling, but I haven't used them much yet. I've been obsessed with the Peach one, but am excited to start using the Raspberry collection soon.

Innisfree 

I love Innisfree masks and I've been dying to try out some of their other products. There has been a 5+5 sale on sheet masks, and a free shipping code for new accounts which I took advantage of. I think I saved about $60 in shipping (I bought all the heavy things) so I'm really happy to have had that opportunity.


These two Eco Bags were part of the Green Tea set (see below), and look really cool. I will put these to use, or give to a friend.

I haven't tried the gel masks offered by Innisfree before, and the Cactus one sounds very interesting. Look out for this in a Masked Madness in the future if you are interested.


This set was great value. I paid the same amount as the full size Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, and got a couple of delux sample sizes as well! I've been dying to try the Innisfree mask for months, and now I've finally got my hands on it. I've also heard good things about the rest of the Volcanic Pore line, so I'm really excited to try the cleanser and toner as well!


This Green Tea Seed Eye Cream was a part of the value set I bought. I've been looking for an eye cream for quite some time, and thought this was the perfect opportunity to try this one out. It smells really nice, quite subtle and natural, and looks divine. I can't wait to incorporate this into my routine.


Innisfree does a 'Buy One, Get One' deal if you spend over a certain amount on their site. Normally there is quite a selection, but I could only select the Green Tea version when I ordered. So I'm on overload of green tea products, but at least this will be useful for travelling, or giving away to others. I will of course use the mask so that won't go to waste.


This is the bulk of the Green Tea set I ordered (along with the eco-bags and eye cream above and masks below). There are full sizes of the hand cream, the balancing lotion and the balancing skin which is awesome. There are also samples of the same products as well as the serum and the cream. This is a great way to get hold of some full-size items in the line, and also test out some others to see if they work with your skin type. I'm really excited to start using these products!


There was also a full set of the Innisfree It's Real Squeeze masks as part of the Green Tea set. This means I get more masks to play with, and get to try out the whole set and see which ones I like before repurchasing those. Yay!


I took advantage and grabbed some more of my favourite masks while I was making an order. The Hydrating and Total care ones are my favourite type, and work really well on my skin. They will be featured in upcoming editions of Masked Madness.


These are the samples offered when I ordered. Once again, it was mostly Green Tea (which I avoided considering the bulk of my order was from that line), and I grabbed a few interesting looking ones. I love that Innisfree have sealing samples, which make it easier and cleaner to use the products inside.

That's what I spent my hard earned dosh on recently. I can't get enough of skincare (obviously) but can always justify buying more. If anyone wants a review of any particular product done on the blog, let me know in the comments down below.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment