Monday 29 June 2015

Masked Madness #6

Kia Ora!

Welcome to the latest masks I've used up, and what I thought of them. I really enjoy sharing my thoughts on masks with people, so I hope everyone is enjoying this series. There's 7 masks I'll be going through today, so grab a cup of tea (or hot beverage of your choice) and enjoy. 



Innisfree Skin Solution Mask - Trouble Care

I hated this mask. It's similar to other Innisfree masks in this style with plenty of essence and a comfortable and durable cotton mask. However something in the formula of this particular mask broke me out terribly. I don't know exactly which ingredient but I'm currently trying to figure it out. If your skin doesn't react to it, I'm sure it's a good mask like all the other Innisfree ones though.

Innisfree Skin Solution Mask - Pore

Once again a good mask in this type from Innisfree. I didn't notice any particular effects, but the cotton was saturated and comfortable to wear, and the essence wasn't overly sticky after removal.


Fuss Free Facials Natural Japanese Silk Facial Treatment Masks - Citrus & Pineapple Enzymes

This mask is a bit of a novelty for me, as it is a Western company. The silk mask is the thinnest mask I've ever worn. The mask comes sandwiched between a plastic and a cotton layer. One is peeled away immediately, and the other is peeled away as you smooth the silk mask over your face. Because of the thinness of the silk, the mask fits well to your face, and adheres to all curves, bumps, and pieces of your face. There is plenty of essence, and the mask was still a bit damp after 45 minutes of wear. The essence does not sink in particularly well after removal, and my face was still sticky an hour after I had removed the mask. The essence did leave my face very plump, so it moisturises well. For the stickiness reason I'd prefer to use a different formula of essence, but the mask itself was delightful to wear.


Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack

This is my holy grail mask. It has a formula that my skin loves, and it feels lovely to wear. I like to use this if my skin is on the verge of breakout, to calm down blemishes, to ensure great skin before an event, or just for pure pampering. The cotton is comfortable, and the essence is one of the best I've ever used. It sinks in really well and preps your face for the rest of the skincare routine. I highly recommend this mask to everyone as I personally find it to be the best I've ever tried.


To Be Nang Snail Anti-Wrinkle Face & Neck Mask

This mask had three pieces, two for the face and one for the neck. There's a poltergeist in my house who has stolen the notes I made on this mask (grrr), so I can't tell you whether I liked this mask or not. I remember liking the separate pieces of the mask as it adhered better to my face, but I can't remember anything about the serum or effects. Bad blogger, I will sit in the corner and think about what I've done.


Pure Smile Essence Masks - Mixed Fruit

This mask had a great adherence to my face as it had plenty of slits to make it comfortable and fit slightly better than other masks. The cotton was quite soft, and this made it very easy to wear. It smelt very sweet and fruity, and had plenty of essence soaked into the mask. My face was slightly sticky afterwards, although this went away as  I continued through the rest of my skincare routine. My skin was very plump and hydrated, perhaps due to the Hyaluronic acid in the essence? I loved this mask.


Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure

Honestly, I lost my notes on this mask too (or had them stolen by that dratted poltergeist) so I can't remember anything about it. It's a wash-off clay mask, and I think I liked it (it got crap out of my face, left it smooth and soft, generic mask results) but I'll clearly have to re-do this one at some point. Sorry guys, dropped the ball on this one.

And that concludes another episode of things that I put on my face. I really liked several of the masks I used in this Masked Madness, and would recommend the Pure Smile and Benton masks in particular. Have any of you tried these masks?

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment