Wednesday 25 November 2015

Splendies October

Kia Ora!

It's time for another month of Splendies! This is the October box (I think - it doesn't come with a card so I'm not totally sure), and it's very monochromatic.

This subscription sends you 3 pairs of underwear every month, for $14USD. With the exchange rate (and international shipping of $9USD) I ended up paying $30NZD for a month, which isn't too bad as long as the underwear are high quality. Heck, even if they aren't, $10 for a pair of underwear is still pretty cheap.


The underwear comes wrapped in tissue, inside a Splendies envelope. I like that it's so small, as it fits easily in the letterbox - one of the few subscriptions that does!


Black and white lace, not what I'd normally go for, but I really like the design on this pair! They are pretty comfortable too, although not the best quality I've ever seen. The white elastic around the legs only goes halfway along, and isn't cut properly so the ends poke into you a little bit.


I really like the design of this pair, and they look rather fetching on, but they are really uncomfortable. The middle tends to wedgie easily, so I'm not going to be wearing these for long periods of time.


Boy shorts! I've not worn this style since I was about 13, but the material feels very comfortable, looks like reasonable quality, and I like the combination of the stripes and the large block of black.


I'd been expecting orange or pumpkins for October, given that the US is obsessed with those things at this time of year, but I really like the colours and designs that I received. I think Splendies do a good job of sending a variety of types and materials, and am quite enjoying this subscription!

What do you think? 

Until next time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment