Thursday 11 September 2014

Lust Have It - August 2014

Kia Ora!

My Lust Have It bag finally arrived. I have spent the last couple of weeks avoiding any mention of other people's unboxings, and any mention on Facebook. 

It's the birthday box! Yay, those are usually pretty decent so I'm pretty excited to get into this one :)


Card for those who want to have all the details. 


There was one thing outside of the bag, which is a great sign. I am surprised to see the same bag as last month. I had thought they were changing it up each month (like Ipsy in the US), but maybe not. I'm happy though since it's a good bag, and good quality.


 Bioderma Crealine H2O

This cleanser seems to be all the rage with beauty bloggers these days. Lots of people rave about it, and I've been interested in trying it out. This is a pretty tiny sample. I don't really wear makeup very often, but since this is the vaunted product to take anything off, I'm going to wait till next time I'm wearing makeup to use it.

RRP: $29.99 (full size 250ml)
Sample size (20ml): $2.40


BioElixia Body Shaper Stretch Mark Diminishing Cream

I've never heard of a cream like this before. I have a couple of stretch marks so I'm happy to give it a go. It claims results in 4-8 weeks. The cream is a yellow and smells a bit medicine-y. I used it once, and it was a lot more spreadable than I first thought, so a little goes a long way. It felt a bit tingly as it sunk in, which I'm taking as a good sign that this cream actually works.

RRP: $39
Full size


Eleven Miracle Hair Treatment

I've had a small sample in a Goodiebox, and it was on the nice side of average. It was in my first empties post, and while I wouldn't have gone out and bought this myself, I'm pretty happy to have a full size of this, and the coconut smell is pretty fantastic! At least now I get to properly try out this product, as the sample was really tiny. 

RRP: $24.95
Full size


Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro-line

I don't have many brushes, and have quickly realised that if I want to play with a variety of colours, I need more. MOAR! This feels really sturdy and the bristles are very soft. I am excited to use it.

RRP: $28.95
Full size


Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals

Cleansing wipes!! I have been lusting after getting some in my subscription boxes for ages and then I get two in one month! This is a brand we can't get in New Zealand, and I'm really excited to try them out. I am also really impressed that a little mini pack is included. It is the perfect size for travelling. I'm doing a bit of that this summer, so I'm really happy to have these.

RRP: $6.95
Full size
Mini-size $2.50


There were also a whole bunch of pamphlets with discount codes. Most of these are Australia in origin so I don't think I can use any of them, but I'll list them below for anyone else to check out if they are interested.

Style Tread: 20% off a full price shoe until 31 October - OMGSHOES
Zodee: $20 off on orders over $70 until 30 November - LUST20
Missguided: 20% off until 6 October - LUSTHAVEIT
BioElixia: 20% off until 31 October - LH20
Quickflix: 6 weeks free trial (value $41.50) - get in contact for the code, first in first served.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total value of this bag (not including voucher codes): $104.75

 I'm really happy with this bag. I like everything in it, and I'm pretty excited to start using all of the things. Seems like August was a good month for subscription boxes. I think my SO is getting a bit annoyed at his dwindling portion of space in the bathroom, but I love having lots of different products. I know that this is the birthday bag (Happy Birthday LHI), which are usually better than regular bags. So we'll have to see what's next with LHI, but I'm looking forward to it.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment