Tuesday 12 May 2015

Happy Mail April 2015

Kia Ora!

My April Happy Mail is finally here! I've been loving getting the funky stationary and cards, and have been using the cards to send to my friends. I love the variety that comes in the package, and I'm never going to run out of birthday cards at this rate.


The poster this month says 'Dream Bigger', in shimmery colours (I really don't know how to describe that type of shimmery paper). There is also a sheet of stickers with various patterns, and a pad with the days of the week on it. I really like the weekly pad, it could be useful for planning meals, or blog posts!


I'm sensing a theme of sparkly, shimmery accents in this month's package. I love these three cards. I already have some people in mind for each of these ones. I love humorous cards, and these are really cute ones too.


These cards are funky and quite different. I'm not sure about the sparkly pills on the Get Well card, but I'm sure it will come in use at some point in the future. The zebras are cute too, so I'll have to think about who deserves zebras in a Thank You card.


Again with the funky cards, and this sense of humour is right up my alley. Winking of you is a great thing to have on the front of the card, and I'm sure I can find an excuse to give this to my SO.

I can't say enough how much I love this subscription. It has some really unusual cards, as well as their own take on the classic card genres. I'm not great at talking about stationary, but I'm keen to hear what your thoughts are. Share them with me in the comments below!

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment