Monday 3 November 2014

Memebox Superbox #82 The Face Shop

Kia ora!

I had two Memeboxes waiting for me as I got home from work last week, and I am so excited by all of the products. Read on to see the cuteness of the The Face Shop!

Also, please excuse the scribbles on the card, I forgot to take pictures before scrawling all over them.





The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Dessert Lip Balm

This is in Orange Marmalade flavour, and it smells delicious!! I love how cute and adorable it is (I forsee myself saying that a lot in this blog post). The little applicator is awesome, but not particularly accurate for putting it on my lips. It is quite nice, not the best ever, but not awful. I like this, and will use it a lot.

RRP: $8


The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex You &Eyes 05 Sand Brown

This is a cool little single eyeshadow. It is a complete glitter bomb though, which puts me off a little. But the eyeshadow seems like a nice one. I'm not sure if I'll keep this, or pass it on, but it's a good inclusion in the box.

RRP: $5


The Face Shop Milk Plus Calming Moisture Cream Shower

This was supposed to be a body lotion, but I'm actually happier to get a body wash (or at least I assume this is a body wash). I haven't opened it yet as I have a bunch of other ones to go through first, but this is huge and looks nice.

RRP: $8


The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Mini Pet Hand Cream

This is freaking adorable! It does a decent job of keeping hands nice and soft, but I really really don't need another hand cream. So I'm going to regift this for Christmas to some lucky person. It's nice though.

RRP: $6


The Face Shop Calendula Eden Essential Moisture Cream

Boom, another face cream. This one has hyaluronic acid which I've been hearing wonderful things about, so I will be adding this into my routine (possibly in about 3 months because of products I've already got lined up and the 2 week testing time of each). Wahoo!

RRP: $ 9


The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Pastel Cushion Blusher

I don't have a blush, so this is a good addition to my collection. I quite like the coral colour, and the whole package is freaking adorable! I can't wait to play with this one!

RRP: $7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total value of the box: $43

This box isn't worth as much as Memeboxes usually are, but I'm not disappointed. I love most of the products in here, and I'm really excited to try out the face cream, and the body wash. I'm pretty happy with this box, despite the low values of the products. And it arrived super fast (within a week of ordering it), so that was a bonus surprise!

(Also, I came home today to 3 boxes waiting for me! So get excited to see what is in a whole bunch of boxes over the next few weeks!)

What do you think? 

Until next time ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment