Thursday 26 March 2015

Happy Mail March 2015

Kia Ora!

Another month of beautiful stationary has arrived! I really love the variety of wacky cards that you get, and I'm really excited to start sending some of these out to my friends. Now that I have so much free time (no more thesis, woohoo!), I can start sending mail to my friends.

Happy Mail is a monthly subscription run by A Beautiful Mess, and includes various cards and postcards, stickers and other stationary items. It is between $15-$20USD, and this depends on the length of time you subscribe for. This subscription is only $2 extra for international shipping.



I really like this poster. I'm not a huge fan of inspirational quotations, especially the excessive amount on Facebook, but I like this one. Maya Angelou is a wonderful poet, and I have liked her work for years. This quotation will find a place on my wall!


I love the designs this month! I especially like the 'I owe you' card. It will be making it's way to my SO, who was invaluable in helping me finish my Masters, so perfect timing really.


I love the grumpy animals! They are adorable. The messages are quite funky and different too, so I'll enjoy sending these out  to friends.


I love that there are a range of different cards, but a generic Happy Birthday card is included too. Those are always useful, and mean I don't have to go shopping quite so often for birthday cards.


These are the other items this month and they are very funky. The shopping list pad is well designed, and I think it's great that there are different sections. That makes it easier to make a list, and makes it more interesting than other pads of a similar nature.

The gift cards are very bright, but I'm sure they will  come in handy as well as spicing up a present.
The sticker sheet I have no idea what it is for. The colours are cool, but if one of you readers knows what they are, please let me know in the comments!

Once again a great box from A Beautiful Mess. I am so excited to be getting their Happy Mail, and can't wait to see what next month brings!

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment