Monday 16 March 2015

Haul - Bossy Cosmetics, Oasis Beauty, and more

Kia Ora!

I've been on a bit of a buying spree recently (and by recently I mean the beginning of February), and thought you lovely readers might be interested in seeing what I've bought. Some are very popular items, although there is one thing that I'm fairly certain most people won't have.



Bossy Cosmetics Brush Cleaning Kit

I've been hearing amazing things about this kit, and when it went on sale for $25 I just had to have it. My brushes are in a spectacularly dirty state, and I haven't had the incentive to clean them. This solves that problem! I'm planning on writing a review when I get around to cleaning my brushes, so keep an eye out for that. I chose to get it in black as I'm not a huge pink fan, and I love the look of it.

The bow ring (top left corner - sorry it's a terrible picture) was a bonus gift I think, which I am really excited to see. Companies that include small extras like this are usually better to deal with, and the gesture makes me keen to buy from them again.


Next up is a package from Oasis Beauty. I love the packaging their items come in, and it came the next day, which is super fast.


Oasis Beauty Berry Brightening Tonic

This is my holy grail toner. I've been holding out on repurchasing as I have several Memebox toners to work through, but my face had an intense reaction to something recently and I thought it best to go back to basics. I'm already seeing a major difference after two uses, where my skin is much brighter, and blackheads/blemishes are less prominent.

Oasis Beauty Fruit Smoothie

I've used several samples of this product (courtesy of Oasis Beauty and friends), and thought it was about time I invested in a full size. I love that it is an exfoliating mask, and it works so well. I'll be using this quite a bit over the next month as a destress. I have used it once, and had a bit of an issue with the airless pump. It wouldn't pump properly, but after removing it several times and generally swearing at it, it seemed to work. The mask itself was awesome, and I highly recommend it. Review in the next couple of months!

I also had a sample of Straight Up Serum included, and a delicious berry chocolate. Top marks Oasis Beauty! Thank you!


Fabrily Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman who Graduated from Canterbury Jersey

I saw this via a Facebook ad of all things, and thought it was really epic. Fabrily is a bit like a kickstarter but for clothing, and it wasn't going to be made unless a certain number of people 'backed' the project. I'm pretty impressed as the quality is really good, and it shipped within two weeks, all the way from the UK.

 I did my undergrad degree at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, and I'm really proud of that. I bought 3 of these jersey's so that my two best girlfriends from UC could have one too (and I'm terrible at getting them birthday presents so this should help make up for it). I ordered a bit larger than I need as I love snuggly jerseys in winter, and this should appease my SO and let him wear his own jerseys.

The jerseys shipped really fast after the venture was funded, and then only took about 10 days to arrive. That is very fast shipping and I'm very impressed. The quality is quite good, and I think I'll be on the lookout for other good funding ventures from this site.


I love ... raspberry and blackberry shower gel

I've been eyeing up this brand for so long, and finally got my hands on some. My friend sold this to me, and I'm am crazy excited to use it. I have an epic amount of shower gel right now, but I think that is simply a good excuse to open them all up and have a really long shower. I'll smell super delicious then! That's how it works right?

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been blowing my money on recently. Any comments, please hit me up in the comment box below. I love hearing your thoughts!

Until next time ...

1 comment: