Friday 4 September 2015

Beauty Review Beauty Vault July 2015

Kia Ora!

I participated in the recent (not so recent at this point, but life has a habit of getting the way of posting on time) Beauty Vault held over at Beauty Review, a reviewing website. It's a great resource of community reviews of beauty products. 


I got a big package full of goodies, and they all look so exciting to crack into.


Tresemme Split Remedy Conditioner
Pantene  Daily Moisture Renew Shampoo

I love trying out new shampoos and conditioners, and I've never tried either of these products before. Keep an eye out on empties posts if you are interested in results. 


Bump Eraiser
ZA Men Ultimate Recharge Energizing Scrub

Both of these products I got for my SO. The face scrub is because I'm encouraging him to start a proper skincare routine (with varying results). The bump eraiser is because he has some bumps on his arms, and I want to see if this product works (or is simply a clever marketing ploy). So far, no change - but that could be user error too. 


Eco Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub

I've been really loving scrubs recently, and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to try another one. I'm excited to try out this one, and compare the results. I think it's supposed to be used with fake tan, which I generally don't use, but I'll enjoy trying the scrubbing aspects out. 


Cameo Bobby Spinners

I got this as a backkup of some others I have. These are wonderful and really handy to have, so I'm happy to have some extras. I think I'll keep them at work, for those days when I can't deal with hair in my face.


Sax 

This lipstick is a dark plum colour, and I love it. I'm obsessed with dark colours and browns, and this is perfect for me. It takes a few coats to get a proper opaque colour, but the sheer wash of one coat is quite nice too. It's a wet lipstick, doesn't really dry matte, but that keeps the lips hydrated. I love it!

And that was my mini-haul. Lots of nice new things to try out, and then review.

This is a bit of a filler post today, as I'm working on something for Monday that I'm really excited about. Books are a very important part of my life, and I'm excited to share my love with everyone. So keep your eyes peeled if you are a book lover!

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment